Friday, August 29, 2008

Week Nineteen: Thursday

Thursday run on Friday edition.

Bad day today. Got off work early and went out at 2 o’clock. It was hot which is going to be my biggest nemesis. I am really going to have to start running in the heat so if it is really hot on the day of the marathon I don’t just collapse.

I only did 4 and ¼ miles and I walked a good hunk of it. It only took me 48 minutes though. I really should have done the 8 miles. Since I am going to do 18 on Sunday I am going to forgive myself. I also mentally used the excuse that all I had eaten all day were 2 yogurts. Plus I had to go to the bathroom after 2 miles and that messes things up. Plus my iPod earphones failed on me. Plus it was hard running while making up excuses as to why I should stop running.

No comments: