Monday, September 29, 2008

Week Twenty-Three: Friday

So I didn’t run. I had an agency party followed by a previous agency party to attend and got home at around 10 pm. The second party had free booze so that was challenge enough.

Based on the poll results, I am going to run with the Clif Bar pace group as long as there is no problem getting signed up. To be honest I was actually going to say screw the poll and run by myself until I read an article about pace groups in Runner’s World magazine. I for some reason equated running with a group as cheating, but since I am still going to run the damn thing what does it matter if I am in a group.

Oh, and yes. I read Runner’s World. I am just a surprised as you are by this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show me the fever into the fire.
Taking it higher and higher.
Nothing to fear it's only desire.
Taking you higher and higher.

Fat guy who ran a marathon said...

These posts make me very irritated that I never pulled together an inspirational running mix. First song: "You've got the touch" from Boogie Nights/Transformers: The Movie (cartoon version)