Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week Eight: Thursday

On the Saturday=Thursday run I was screamed at by some punk teenagers coming back from the beach after running in front of their car on the walking trail. I have no idea what they said, but I assumed the worst and proceeded to high tail it after them, middle fingers blazing. I am sure this just delighted them, the image of a fat guy with a red face sprinting after an automobile. I am sure they were even more amused when my ipod fell out of its holder and I had to go back and pick it up.

I only feel slightly bad for, after noticing that they were smoking, asked God to give them cancer. I guess that isn’t the wisest thing to do considering my long smoking career. Oh, and the asking God to smite people is also kind of a no-no.

Despite this little incident, I ran 25 minutes. Even though it was late in the day it was pretty difficult due to the heat.

No comments: