Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week Fifteen: Thursday

A quick follow up on the running interactions. We finally got our first shut out. Two 12-14 year olds were not interested in responding. They did not seem like the type that were to cool for school, but the type that may have thought that we would get violent if they responded with anything. We also got our first preemptive strike. A guy walking two dogs, the kind with beards and pointy ears, helloed us before my brother got a chance.

It was a 4 mile day today and in an attempt to try and get back to where I was before my hiatus, I was determined to run the whole 4. We did it in 45 minutes. It was not fun, but we did it.

This weekend is supposed to be really hot and I have to run 12 miles on Saturday. This may be my last post due to my untimely passing.

No comments: