Monday, July 14, 2008

Week Thirteen: Monday

I went 3 miles on the elliptical machine and it took me like 20 minutes. I actually got a good sweat going from the thing but I know that it was a poor replacement for running.

I am also starting that stupid diet today. This is really inconvenient because there is still half a pizza in the fridge and it is seriously mocking me. Not to mention the rest of the 12 pack of Dr. Chill that is in there. I drank like 7 last night but I think Dr. Chill is just like a magic penny. Hold it tight and you won’t have any. Lend it spend it you’ll have so many they’ll roll all over the floor.

Is that song some sort of deviant way to associate love with mindless consumerism? Were only people that went to Pike Lake Elementary exposed to that song?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67f-2I7o1DQ